This is a new and exciting sector where our marine and offshore knowledge can deliver multiple benefits to the effectiveness and momentum of any project.
Our diversity of experience includes the following:
- Managing "Vessels of Oppertunity" for all aspects of mobilisation to progress cable laying or repair. This includes mobilisation specification development to clients requirements, coordinating and managing main and sub contractors, pricing and summersing costings, installation management including compliance with Class requirements and delivery of full documentation pack.
- Developing conversion work scope: part or complete project management through to delivery of cable, seismic and other specialist vessels.
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of Cable Ships, Flotels, CTV’s & Barges: all required to be achieved under tight time constraints. minimal time utilising resources efficiently and effectively to commence or complete the contract in a timely manner.
- Tidal turbine installations: working with the manufacturer and project management team on numerous aspects of the project including the application and execution of the access system
- Design reviews of wind farm support vessels: providing marine and technical support on selection of supplier and vessels, equipment identification, project supervision and management.
- On and Off-hire surveys and audits: all tailored to the clients requirements and supported by a comprehensive report.