The key points of the strategy to achieve this are:
- To minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring that they are as efficient as practicable.
- To monitor energy efficiency and make improvements wherever possible.
- To minimise emissions through careful planning and scheduling of onsite activities.
- To actively promote recycling.
- To promote the use of local resources as far as is reasonably practicable.
- To actively encourage the adoption of similar principles by others.
This policy statement is reviewed and revised as necessary, and is made available to all interested parties if requested.